With the Spanish Omelet you are basically making an egg pancake which is filled with all your desired ingredients.
Ingredients: (Of course this is just for this one, but you can toss in anything you want.)
5 - 10 organic eggs
1 half of a red and 1 half of a yellow bell pepper
1 white onion
2 - 4 cloves of garlic
Coconut Oil or Grapeseed Oil
1. Dice up the veggies
2. Saute' the vegetables in a pan for about 5-10 minute
3. Take out the sauteed veggies and put them in a bowl with a paper towel to dab off the excess oil.
4. Wait for the vegetables to cool down a bit( you will be adding them to the eggs and if they are too hot they will cook the egg), and while they are cooling down
5. Crack 5-10 eggs into a bowl
6. Mix the veggies in with the the eggs.
7. Heat up a pan with coconut oil(or grapeseed oil) to about med to med-high heat.
Note: The pan has to be just large enough so the mixture is about half an inch thick high after you put it in.
8. Pour in you veggie/egg mixture
9. Let it cook for about 5 minutes, pushing down the edges so they do not burn.
*** TRICKY PART ***
-Take a plate or something like that, that is larger than the skillet you are cooking the eggs in, and place it on top of the skillet upside down.
-Hold the plate down on the skillet, and flip the plate and skillet, so that the egg falls safely onto the plate onto its uncooked side.
-Then carefully slide the egg back in the skillet
-Cook this side for 2 to 3 minutes, pushing down the edges so they do not burn.
-Slide out of the skillet into a plate, and enjoy.
You should have a pancake like omelet, that has all your vegetables contained almost completely inside the egg.
P.S. This one takes practice, that flipping thing can be kinda tricky. Enjoy!